Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Getting lost in el ritmo / He whispers te quiero, te quiero

1. I love having a best friend who instead of trying to get you out of a lonely state by saying that you won't be alone forever and there's somebody for everyone, lets you be and understands that sometimes you need a night like that and therefore fuels your mood by sending you silly love songs to listen to on repeat and put up as away messages. Jillian rules. You wish you were her.

2. Next weekend is going to be crrrrrazy and awesome and I couldn't be more excited. I'm especially excited for getting up at 5:30 am on Saturday. Yes!

3. I have a paper to write now. Boooooo!!! But then once it's done, a huge weight will be lifted off of my shoulders. Yaaaaaaaay!!!

I'm infatuated with "Infatuation" by the way...hahahahaha, oh I'm funny....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home