Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rory: So apparently, I have to buy the next guy a sweater.

1. I think it is quite possible that Gilmore Girls has replaced The O.C. as my favorite show.
2. Tonight's episode was really, really funny. I found myself LOLing a lot.
a) Richard caught Rory and Logan making out and then told Emily they were "necking." And so they decided they needed to talk to her about sex. So they invited their Reverend over for dinner and left him alone to talk to Rory about how sex is a gift that you give to one guy and you have to give any other guy something else, like a sweater, not sex. And after Rory told him it was too late, she said "Have you see The 40-Year Old Virgin? Cause I think you'd like it."
b) There were other funny parts. I don't remember but I obnoxiously laughed really loud.
3. I don't like this rift between Lorelai and Rory.
4. I would totally marry Luke.
5. I still don't know how I feel about Logan.
6. Jess is going to be in the episode next week!!!!! And I will have a dirty dream about him that night.
7. I want someone to create a custom drink named after me on my 21st birthday.
8. Please don't make fun of me. And if you watch Gilmore Girls and totally appreciate everything I'm talking about, then you're cool.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait. Are you saying YOU don't have your gift anymore and YOU have to buy the next guy a sweater? Because if so, I'm so proud of you.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, that comment was made by me. Nata.

12:54 AM  
Blogger A said...

Oh dear lord, no no no. My gift is still wrapped up in a pretty box with pink ribbon. The heading was a quote from rory. I guess that was a wrong choice of headings...

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would NOT be proud of you if the heading was true. i would be PISSED that i didn't know. then i would be jealous because i dont have to buy the next guy a sweater. and then, finally, i might be a little proud of you. but just a little.

9:15 PM  
Blogger M said...

WHORE ISLAND! YAYAH.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home