Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Selected sentences from an email my mom sent me:

"Thanks for the info on the strike, I read it and yes your president does sound like a dick."

"I was in Lowe's today looking at paint and caulk and they have Christmas stuff on display. Start putting together your Christmas list!"

And if I tell my mom about a friend and she can't remember their name, she names them herself using descriptions I gave. So, for example, Lisa became "your Italian Long Island friend." I love my mom. And I get to see her in 34 days along with MY Italian/Norwegian family. Yay! And I'm going to visit Jillian in 2 weeks! Yay! And they're having an acapella festival when I go. Double Yay! I need a break from New York like whoa and I finally get to have one...in 2 weeks...but I have papers/tests until then so I gotta suck it up and power through. See, I can give myself pep talks. Woot.

I'm working the merch table at the Xiu Xiu show tonight. It'll probably be boring cause it's not in the actual auditorium. But maybe a musician will hit on me again...maybe... ;) *giggle* *awkward*

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

yeah you do need a break from new york life...oh wait you never go out. what do you need a break from?

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home