Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yea, I go into the sea sometimes just to fuck around with the sharks.

O.M.F.G.

Ok. So today in my Calculus class, we had a sub. This class is 1 hour and 50 minutes long so you know, the teacher better not suck. Ohhhhhh my friends, the sub was not good. Ok, now, he can't help being French. But he was and the combination of his accent and his deep voice and speaking soft and having no expression on his face didn't help. And you may be thinking, ok, so you couldn't understand him but maybe he was cute? Nope. Wasn't even nice to look at. And this man just dove into the lesson and I think it's quite possible that no one and I mean NO ONE knew what he was talking about. Oh and best part: Alright. So my guess is there are about 30-40 people in the class...when the class was over, there were 9 people left. Yup. People just kept walking out throughout the lecture. I was sitting in the front row and I kept hearing the door open and close and about halfway through, I turned around and just saw a sea of empty chairs. I kind of felt bad for the guy because well if you didn't know you sucked before, a room full of bratty college kids walking out on you has gotta be an indication.

I swear, longest 2 hours of my life. Almost stabbed my pencil in my eye.

But now, I'm home listening to Dane Cook. And I still have both my eyes. So yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home