Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, October 31, 2005

I was on the 2nd floor of Kimmel today sitting on one of the couches and reading, and then this couple came and sat on the other side of the couch and basically started making out. Ew. And I mean "ew" as in "get a room, why are you making out in the Kimmel Center? Ew." Seriously.

I spent the weekend in bed with a cold and missed Halloween. Boo, it sucked.

I'm ready to go home for the holidays. But I still have about 2 months I think. Sucks. I want to decorate my room for Christmas, though, so if anyone wants to help during the next couple of months, I would love the company.

I want to go to Norway. That has nothing to do with anything. I just want to go...Get in touch with my Norwegian side.

I saw Lisa today and she made me happy. Yay. :)

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home