Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I hear she's kicking ass across the board




12 days...wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Brother came home. It seems that the only time we can speak civilized to each other is when the conversation goes as follows:

Juan: Hey, did you get any new cds.
Me: Um, yea but I don't know if you want them.
Juan: Can I look?
Me: Ok.
(we proceed to my room. he sits in front of my collection and stares.)
Juan: Do you have The Who?
Me: Yes.
Juan: Can I have that...and can I have Marvin Gaye...and Stevie Wonder...and The Shins...and The Killers...and that Ryan Adams...and what about the new Jason Mraz?
Me: You hate him.
Juan: Yea...but he's gonna be at ACL.
Me: In my car.
Juan: Anything else in the car?
Me: Lyle Lovett and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Juan: Um...ok I'll go look.
Me: I need your new ones.
Juan: They're all on my computer.
Me: Burn them for me then.
Juan: Ok.

See? Civilized. If only every conversation we had was about music. Life would be so peaceful. No more "fuck you" or "shit" or "asshole" or "bitch."

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home