Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Alien machines are going to emerge from the ground and vaporize me.



War of the Worlds. In my backyard.

A storm is looming. I swear if there isn't a huge storm tonight I'm going to be very upset. I mean c'mon. Those are storm clouds. Either that or we're under attack like in War of the Worlds (which I thought was awesome by the way).

There is a lot of neat stuff going on New York. Maggie just signed all her paper stuff for her apartment. Joe is making his DJ debut. Justin & Mike are probably throwing some mad bash. Nick is returning soon. Rebecca has her band with shows and all. I miss my friends. Lame. Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

I'm getting oral surgery in a couple of weeks. And even though it's like a minor procedure or what not (to remove 3 of my embedded wisdom teeth), I'm scared shitless. However, in the words of my mom: "hey, you get to be high and eat pudding all weekend and be waited on by me."

Oh and this is funny. When we were looking at the x-rays with the surgeon and explaining to him what my dentist is trying to do to fill in my gap and what not, he didn't look too convinced/thought my dentist was crazy. Yea. I'm starting to think that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home