Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, August 15, 2005

OMG I went out with people! Shocking...

Me: It's too loud.
Annette: I know.
Me: I feel like people are invading my space.
Annette: dot com.

Tonight I went to Pappasitos with my group of friends. I got there first because I'm freakishly always on time. And because I'm so predictable, Annette knew I would be the first one there and so I got to reserve the table. Anyways it was fun. Here are pictures...


Mike, Nathan (the only guy currently on my eternal crush list), & Aaron (my fellow New York academic & favorite Columbia kid)

Staci, Me, & Erica

Vicky & Annette

Louis & Annette

Matt (he covered his cell phone with a Krispy Kreme bupper sticker! I gave him points for his creativity...but no one understands why)

Nathan & Aaron...total studs...I'm sorry for using the word studs.

Annette & Me & my shiny face wtf.

omigod group photo

Nathan & Me (this young man always tells me to have fun in New York and be careful and safe up there...can you see why he's on the list?)

Me & Aaron...yay New York

I'm glad I got to see them. I've felt really depressed/sad/confused this summer and seeing them made me a bit happier.

2 weeks :)

Oh and I miss Nina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home