Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The other night I was talking to my mom about friendship and my past friends. And she made the point to say how I've gone through a lot of friends. And then I got really depressed. It made me question my ability to be a good friend and made me think that there was something wrong with me. Boo.

And also. DVDs and DVD players have this great little function called "stop". There's also a thing called a "pause" button. And the point of these buttons is so you can stop the movie and come back to it ANYTIME you want. So if let's say someone invites you to get a hamburger and hang out with them for just like 30 minutes to an hour top, you can stop the movie. And then when we're done, you can go back to watching your precious DVD and we don't have to see each other for another month.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also my road rage has gotten really bad and today I was unaware of how fast I was going. Bad.

I have to go watch Stella now and go "hahahahahahahahaha"

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

You are a WONDERFUL friend! There are just a lot of assholes in the world...especially in Texas...Ahem...Go Lonestars.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home