Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

You have really nice veins.

Apparently I have really nice veins for sticking IVs into.

Things I vaguely remember from Friday:

1. Being put to sleep.
2. Needles injecting my gums with anesthesia.
3. Something being put in my mouth.
4. Waking up.
5. Being put in a wheelchair.
6. Being wheeled out the back way and giddily saying: "Hehehehe you're wheeling me out the back way so I don't scare the other patients, huh? Hehehehe."
7. Almost hitting my head on the car door and saying thank you 100 times to the nurse who wheeled me out (I wanted to make sure she heard me).
8. Discussing IV's with my mom and her telling me how when she had to go into the hospital the time she miscarried, they couldn't find a vein. And then I asked her how many months she was when she lost him and she told me and I started crying. Like balling and apologizing and telling her how sorry I was that that happened to her. And then I don't remember the rest of the car ride.

I came home and watched Season 1 of "The Office" then passed out. Then watched "Gilmore Girls" then passed out. Then watched "Mean Girls" then passed out and so on and so forth.

I still feel shitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home