Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, May 23, 2005

It's too darn hot

Last night, as I was watching the Desperate Housewives finale, I received a phone call. Coincidently from a desperate (haha, get it?) Maggie & Joe. I was put on the dreaded speaker phone and asked the question "Annnnna!! Are you in New York?" Which made me sad, thanks, cause I'm not!! My 2 lovely friends needed a place to stay. And then they asked where Avalon was. And I got jealous cause I wanted to wander the city with them and go to Avalon and dance at the place where Britney sang "Toxic" live. Tear. But then I got a text late in the evening from Maggie that indicated to me that they were ok.

Today I successfully drove Downtown (yay for me!) in order to register for Spanish classes at UNAM. I had to take 4 tests to figure out where they should put me. As of now, I'm in a level 4 intensive class. But that could all change if there aren't enough students signed up. At least I have something to do now. But the building is located in Hemisfair Park across from La Villita and only a short walk to the Tower of America. And I guess I never realized how pretty it is down there and I really wish I had a digital camera to show you all. It's really nice.

But it's also TOO DARN HOT!!!!!!!! I went outside with my dog to play for a little bit and the 2 of us almost passed out. 90 Degrees today. I'm not used to this anymore. Makes me lackadaisical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home