Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

In summer, the song sings itself.

This weekend I became a minister. Well, at least according to ulc.org and Nicholas C Snow.
My Friday night consisted of me sitting in my desk chair, alternating my time between an edited Jerry Maguire on TV and an AIM conversation with Nick. Somehow we found ourselves talking about weddings and he started talking about his friends' wedding and how he wants to do the ceremony. In astonishment I asked him if he was a minister to which he replied yes. In fact, he is a wizard...stay with me ya'll. I exclaimed that that was so cool and that I for one want to become a minister just so I can perform weddings. And he sent me to The Universal Life Church Monastery. I clicked on instant ordination and poof! Call me Reverend, baby.

In other news, the sappy girl in me who desperately wants romance in her life bought The Notebook on DVD yesterday. I was trying to save it for Saturday night when I knew I wouldn't have anything to do but I gave in and watched it at about 4:00 in the afternoon. Sigh. I love that movie. After the movie I checked out all the special features...and the deleted scenes...yea nuff said. Go borrow it from someone if you want to know what I'm talking about. It's really hot.

And I've decided that this summer is not going to suck. I'm greatly anticipating June 3 and the release of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie. I already have 2 dates for that movie! Awesome.

18 days until my return...and I'm actually looking forward to it.

P.S. I'm convinced that blasts from the past (way past) are always in search of gossip. And when they can't get it, they give up and don't IM you for a couple of months...which is fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home