Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hey Laura! You and Pablo have been assigned to my Envision Team

The Office: San Antonio.

Today I went to my mom's office to help out with some filing and what not. All of the sudden one of the other brokers in the office comes in to tell her that she and my dad have been assigned to her Envision Team. They have to make 10 reports each of something blah blah blah. If you make 10, you get a flatscreen for your computer. The winning team is treated to a steak dinner at the manager's house. It was like something right out of The Office. I started laughing out loud. When the lady left I told my mom why I was laughing and she was like "yea, I remember you telling me about that show. Well, if you work here all summer, be prepared to laugh alot."

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home