Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Daft punk is playing at my house.

I like that song

My goal for last night was to read Moliere's "Tartuffe" and get a start on my Music History paper and do laundry.
Instead, Maggie and I tried to sync up our computers with "Sandstorm." We ended up being a couple of seconds off and proceeded to dance. We were joined by Ian (Lincoln) and started to crack cascarones on each other's heads. Then we were joined by Joe, Byron, Sara, and their friend Joe and we finished off the cascarones. Once Maggie and Ian left, the 5 of hung around and talked (well, Joe, Sara, and Joe talked about Cranford). My craving for tater tots started to grow and everyone agreed to a trip to the infamous Crif Dogs. And by some miracle we were able to get a taxi van.

At Crif Dogs I decided to get both a hot dog and tater tots and the hot dog reminded me why I don't eat those more often. Along Came Polly was playing on the tv there and even though we were all commenting on how bad that movie was, we continued to gawk at the tv until we realized how lame that was. Sophie's came next.

As we walked into Sophie's, I was filled with excitement to discover that the Spurs game was playing on the tv. Manu Ginobili was being interviewed at halftime and I turned to Joe and said "That's the love of my life. His name is Manu Ginobili" to which Joe replied "I bet he has a big DICK!" I love Joe. If I leave, I will come back to the city just to have a dance party with him.

I came home a little tired and really just wanting to collapse in bed when I looked at my floor and saw it covered in confetti. That's the bad thing about cracking cascarones outside of a place like NIOSA. You actually have to clean it yourself.

P.S. When I woke up Saturday morning, my legs were sore. I have never become sore from dancing. But I find this to be an accomplishment. You dance so much, that you hurt the next morning. Awesome.

P.P.S. Spurs won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home