Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday, I'm in love.

Ok so only my 3rd night back and I'm already rolling my eyes at the population of San Antonio.

On nights when I have nothing to do but I really want to get out of the house, I go to my precious Borders to listen to music and people watch. And tonight was one of those nights. I went straight for the music section as I always do and as I'm browsing, I spot these 4 (I'm guessing high school/just graduated) girls. Fake Louis Vuitton toting, smug "I think I'm better than you cause I have a fake louis vuitton" girls. I cringed at the sight of them. And they're also those girls who talk really loud and obnoxiously so you notice them. Ewww I cringe some more just thinking about it. And the sad thing is, those girls are all over San Antonio. And I just got here and I still have 3 1/2 months left. *cringe*

In other news, there was a shooting at The Quarry this afternoon, a place that I hang out at quite a bit when I'm here. Sad thing is that's not the first time something like this has happened. In response to this my mom sarcastically said "I'm so glad that you left dangerous New York to come home this summer." My mom's a funny lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home