Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Let me be who I am

I'm in love.
I've been in love with this one for a long time.
Granted, it's not real love, more like "luff".
A musical love would be an appropriate way of putting it.

I've been listening to Marc Broussard a lot lately. He's from the south (Lafayette, LA) and this little fact makes me want to go to Belmont. Sounds crazy right? I don't know how to explain it. I feel like there's a difference in talent in New York and someplace like Nashville. Eh. Whatever. I love him. I've loved him for so long and the fact that he's finally getting the attention he deserves is awesome.

Natalie and I met him last year at SXSW and he was cool and took pictures with us. But at the same time you could tell he's cocky and knows he rocks.

Ohhhh but he's so sexy when he performs.

To be honest, I'm bored, hence my little Marc Broussard praise. Maggie's out of town this weekend which means I have no one to play with. Haha. "Who are our friends?"

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home