Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, April 04, 2005

All day, all night we're singin'

Me: Hey (your name)! What are you doing on Friday April 8 from 6:00-7:30 pm?
You: Hey! Nothing!
Me: Well then you should come to my voice recital!
You: Sweet! When & where is it?
Me: Well like I said before, Friday April 8 from 6:00-7:30 pm in the Steinhardt building, room 879.
You: Awesome! I'll be there!
Me: Cool! Don't be late!

So yea I've got my recital on friday. I'm gonna be uber-nervous and in all honesty probably don't want you to come cause that will make me more nervous. But then I'll be upset if no one comes so yea. Come if you'd like. You will be number 1 on my list of favorite people. And I'm warning you too: I may suck cause when I get nervous I suck. With all that said, come see me sing and then we can go party afterwards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna good luck at your recital. I am sure you will do awesome. Adios senorita....

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home