Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I woke up this morning, looked outside and all I saw was white. BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!! Craziness, man.

Chad Hedrick is my Olympic crush this year. You can't go wrong with a handsome, athletic, Southern boy with an accent. And he isn't just from anywhere in the South. He's a Texas boy. So yay.

Shaun White is the goofiest kid ever. But it's so cute and I'm really happy he won the gold.

I called my mom this morning to tell her about the blizzard and we started talking about the Olympics and the opening ceremony. We were talking about that giant ski jumper made of people and she told me something that is really amusing but I also find it very disturbing. She said that during that sequence my father said, "what if a few of those guys decided to just come out at one point...?" implying, "what if they made the ski jumper have an erection?" Oy. My father, ladies and gentlemen.

Full moon tomorrow. I think it should be on Valentine's Day. It would make everyone even crazier/more "in the mood for love". Eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home