Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

it's your godforsaken right to be loved, love

Last night Byron came over and took over my desk for 2 1/2 hours as he made Joe's Valentine's Day card. While he was doing this, I watched TV but I also watched him. He was concentrating so hard and only ever stopped to show me his progress. It turned out really nice and watching him do this great thing for someone he loves made me realize something: I don't want to hate Valentine's Day anymore. I don't want to be bitter. I don't want to be cynical. I hate feeling that way and it makes me depressed and who wants to be depressed? You're all probably thinking, "well, no one, duh" and I agree. I was being stupid. And who really knows if I'll have a valentine this year. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But either way, I'm done hating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home