Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

under the influence

Today in my Management class I sat behind a boy that I have been attracted to for about, I'd say, a year and a half. Now, this class is not the most interesting class on the planet so when the professor is talking I tend to find my brain wandering off into lala land. Also today, I took "non-drowsy" Sudafed for my cold. The makers of Sudafed, however, are liars and I found myself feeling both extremely tired and surprisingly drunk (in the sense that I was going to fall facedown into my desk at any second). To get to the point of all this, while the professor was going on and on about the "illusions of influence", I found myself (heavily medicated, mind you) staring at the back of the cute boy's head and wanting nothing more than to run my hand through his hair. And I mean I REALLY wanted to.

I don't know what any of this means.

Maybe I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home