Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

coughing and wheezing

I have a cold. Again. I was taking a look back at my colds and in the past 5 months, I've had 4 colds. I had one at the end of September during Austin City Limits. I had one during Halloween weekend (caused by my flu shot). I got one the week before I went home for winter break. And I have one now. Poor November didn't see me with a cold.

What's going on??? No wonder I'm so depressed.

Oh & I want to run away to Georgetown again. I have lots of fun there.

I'm also watching Best Week Ever right now and David Wain was at Sundance and he said this to someone which I thought was funny/sad:
David Wain: What's the dog's name?
Woman: Stella
David Wain: Oh I hope she doesn't get cancelled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home