Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, February 06, 2006

ew.

This morning in my Econ class the girl next to me started eating a bagel. Now I guess normally it wouldn't bother me that much that people are eating in class. But this class is in a movie theater and so the seats are really close together. And the cream cheese on the bagel smelled kind of bad. AND she was chewing with her mouth open and I could hear her smacking her lips after every bite. I thought I was going to be sick. And then she took a huge loud gulp from her water bottle. When she was done eating, I swear she was picking the poppy seeds out of her teeth. This is probably one of the most disgusting things I have experienced. Ew. Ew. Ew. And she smelled bad too. Ew. Again.

On that note, I'm going to eat a bagel now. I, however, have class. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home