Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm sorry, but Scrabble is the devil.

A couple of my friends and I have this Scrabble via e-mail game going on. Now I admit, vocabulary is not my strong point and sometimes I don't think quickly enough. And yes, Jillian and Aaron may go to Georgetown and Columbia which are like "whoa" schools and they're really smart. And yes, I haven't dominated in Scrabble in the past. But seriously, this game has something against me because I really CANNOT make any words unless they're "in" or "id" or any other 2-letter words because all it keeps giving me are i's!!!!! No wonder I'm losing. Again.

Thanks for making me feel even stupider online Scrabble people.

On a happier note, Happy 21st Birthday Justin. I hope you get nice and sloshed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home