Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

winter break wrap-up

1. A majority of the drivers in San Antonio should not be driving.
2. The Shops at La Cantera surpass every mall/store/shopping center in San Antonio.
3. I watched an entire football game. I didn't understand it. But I wasn't bored.
4. Vince Young going to NFL = dammit. shit. crap.
5. King Kong, Pride & Prejudice, Brokeback Mountain, Casanova. Liked them all.
6. Must remember: being home during the month of January = sneezing, itchy/watery eyes, scratchy throat.
7. New Years should not be spent at home. Drunk, yes. At home, no.
8. Warm weather makes for a nice change but not for a Christmasy Christmas.
9. I didn't eat nearly enough Mexican food.
10. Scrabble is a scary game & makes me feel stupid.
11. UNO > Scrabble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home