Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

It's almost here!!!!

Picture this: Sept. 23-25. Austin, TX. Sleeping on the floor of Natalie's casita. Waking up 3 days in a row to travel to Zilker Park so I can walk around in the hot Texas heat to see the likes of Coldplay, Wilco, Lyle Lovett and his Large Band, Spoon, Death Cab for Cutie, Jason Mraz, Rilo Kiley, Tristan Prettyman, and so much more. Seeing my parents. Seeing my brother. Possibly running into people I haven't seen in forever and having to make awkward conversation. Finding time to drive around Austin and explore the city I wish I lived in. Leaving happy and fulfilled yet sad and wishing it wasn't over. ----- I can't wait!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

OMFGOMFGOMFG

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picture this: Sept. 23-25, Austin, TX, visiting me. Sleeping with me (hypothetically). Waking up 3 days in a row to hang around with me. Listening to Jason and Tristan Prettyman with me. Seeing me. Seeing me again. Possibly running into me. Finding time to drive around Austin with me. Leaving happy and fulfilled yet sad and wishing it wasn't over with me.

-Natalie

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home