Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

OMG Schooooooooool!

Last night as an end to my summer, I went to The SKINnY to see Joe dj and see everyone whom I haven't seen since May and some that I have. Joe played some really great tunes. It was really nice to see everyone and I had fun. I haven't set up this computer so I can upload pics yet, but you can go here and click on "Labor Day @ The SKINnY" to see pics from last night. Nick has some great pics too. I was also walked home by 5 strapping young men last night. I felt safe and loved.

Today was first day of school! OMGOMGOMGOMG. I felt like a freshman. Really I did. But Sam Pipp is in my Metropolitan Studies class so it's nice to have that familiar face. All my classes are going to take a lot of hard work and studying so I apologize in advance not only to everyone but to myself as well if I decline many a fun function this semester.

When I went to my Calculus class, I was sure that it was going to be completely full of freshmen and maybe a couple of sophomores. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder. And it was Rocco! That kid is so nice. And he's a music business kid and I'm really glad I have a class with him. And then the class started and I realized that I took Pre-Calculus 2 years ago and I felt really old and unaware of what was going on. But I like math so I think I'll be fine.

Anyways, I think this semester will be ok. I'm glad I decided to stay afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home