Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, September 05, 2005

So I'm actually excited about school starting tomorrow. But I guess when you had the summer I had, you'd be excited to do just about anything that didn't involve sitting at home all day. I'm taking freshmen classes which makes me feel little and nervous and blah blah blah. That's what I get for changing majors halfway through my college career. I'm never going to leave this damn place, am I...

This first week back has been nice. I saw Nick, Mike, Justin, & Byron's house in Brooklyn. I like it. It's really nice and bigger than I expected. And not as far as I thought it was. The world's just full of surprises!!!!!

I saw Our Lady Peace on Thursday and it was really good. I didn't really know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. I think the audience was one of the best ones I've ever been in. I was probably the only one not singing and that was only because I didn't know the words to any of the songs. But I danced and I suppose that's just as good.

Last night I went to Water Street to see Lisa and Jay. They're so nice. I was very excited to see them last night. Jay's room setup is just awesome. His light-up guitar wall clock is beautiful. And he has The Adventures of Pete and Pete on DVD. I haven't see that show in so long. It's messed up man. And it's great. I also met the most conservative person I've ever known...and I'm from Texas.

And on a closing note: There's a Ben & Jerry's underneath my building. This will be the death of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home