Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back*Back*Back*Back

The night before I travel is never a good one for me. I can never seem to get a decent night's sleep. Traveling stresses me out. Therefore, I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. I awoke at 5:30 AM to catch my 7:10 flight to Houston and from there Nueva York. Everything was delightfully on time (this was probably the least stressful flight I have ever had). My plane got into New York 20 minutes early! So awesome.

Alumni...what can I say about it. The room is small but I don't need a lot of room, although it would be nice if I could bring my piano stand but alas there isn't room for it. My problem with the place is it's really dirty. The carpet in my room has some questionable stains on it (but now I have an excuse to by a pretty rug) and yea ewww, the place looks as if it hasn't been cleaned in quite awhile. I'm sure I'll get antsy this week and clean the entire thing. Anyways, I basically came here, hooked up my computer and internet, and went to Maggies. Its cute. We talked and had a jolly ole' time. Oooooh and she gave me my birthday present which may be one of the best presents I've ever gotten. She got me a bunch of records and they will definitely be listened to once I have access to a record player. And I get the records back cause I left them with her. Come Christmas, we will all be sitting together, drinking hot chocolate, and listening to Robert Goulet's Christmas album...yes you read that right.

We lounged at her apartment for 2 hours. I ate falafel and tired not to make a mess. Met Jack. Nice guy. Cute. And then the 3 of us went to see The Baxter. It was nice. I laughed. I love Mr. Michael Showalter.

After the movie, I ran some errands and ate some bad food. Joe called and I went over to Broome and watched the end of Stella and The Daily Show.

Overall, I nice first day back. And now the lack of sleep has caught up with me and I am crashing. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home