Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Me: Mom, I burned you the new Coldplay / Mom: You know how I know you're gay?

I think my mom thought that part of The 40 Year-Old Virgin was the funniest thing ever. So now everytime I mention Coldplay...yea...

Anyways, last night she and I watched the VMA's. And these were my favorite "Mom moments":


* Mom singing along during Green Day's performance.
* "I want to be a punk-rocker! In my next life, I'm going to be a punk-rocker."
* "I want to see more punk-rock. Who else is performing, anymore punk rock?"
* In reference to Orlando Bloom: "He IS lovely."
* "Oh I like Usher. He's so cute." (Usher gets onstage to present some performance thing) "Oh let Usher dance! I want to see him do something, he's so good."
* "Hoes. More hoes."
* "Puff Daddy, shut up. Go away."
* "Mariah Carey, shut up. Go away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home