Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My parents are deliciously evil...

On Sunday I talked to my mom on the phone and she informed me that the "Easter Bunny" sent me a package and that I would be getting it shortly. Well yesterday I got it and inside was this:


Image hosting by Photobucket


I smiled my evil smile and stared at the box, somewhat afraid to open it because I knew the control its contents have over me. So I called my parents and told them that they were evil. When asked why I said because Godiva is such a luxury and such luxuries could only be made possible by deals with the devil. However I accept this gift given to me in honor of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ...

My mom then told me "share with your friends" to which I replied "No. I'm, going to commit all 7 Deadly Sins with these chocolates." Which I think could actually be possible.

But if you get to me before I finish them all (and by get to me I mean visit me at my dorm), then yes, I'll share...but you better hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home