Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Duke of the Indestructible Chew Toy

Every year at the end of April, for 10 days, there is a huge festival in my hometown: Fiesta. It's a celebration to honor the heroes who fought at the Alamo and the Battle of San Jacinto and to celebrate San Antonio's different cultures. But basically it's just an awesome 10 day party. And this is the 3rd year I'm missing it because of school. Obvs. Anyways, I talked to my mom today and she was telling me about how they crowned El Rey Fido (a take on El Rey Feo) at the Animal Shelter and the names of some of these dogs sounded really cute and I wanted to share the article with y'all. So here. My hometown is kind of crazy, I know. But I don't think I would be the same person if I grew up anywhere else. So yeah. Enjoy...if you decide to click the links that is...

And if anyone wants to have a fiesta with me the last week of April, I'm down.

Oh and speaking of dogs, my parents switched vets and my dog is getting better in case you were concerned. I was. So I'm in a better mood now. Yay for Rex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home