Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Gilmore Girls post.

"I think you used a little too much whammy bar during 'My Humps.'"

Quite possibly the best music reference ever made on a TV show? And on the best TV show ever? Well, I think it was pretty great.

"Gilmore Girls" has become my favorite TV show. Sitcom wise. "Project Runway" falls under reality TV. So no worries. Go Daniel Vosovic!!!!!

But back to Gilmore. After watching last night's episode, I realized that I need to control my screaming when something exciting happens on TV. I do have suitemates and neighbors who probably don't like it very much. But I'm sorry. If I get excited and no one is in the range where my screaming will damage their hearing, I'm gonna scream. End of story. My laughing probably has to come down a notch too. But laughter = happiness and who wants to mess with my happiness?

And what do you ask caused me to scream? Zach proposing to Lane. I mean whoa! Didn't see that coming. That was a pretty good move on the writers part. While it may have appeared a little desperate for them to do that, it was awesome. And Zach's proposal was maybe the sweetest/cutest thing I've ever heard. But I already had a crush on him so outsiders hearing it might argue. *sigh*

Also, drunk Rory is really funny. And I thought for a moment that Doyle and Rory were going to hook up which would have made me mad that the writers would stoop so low. I think Luke having a daughter was low enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home