Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring Break: What I'm looking forward to (in no specific order):
- Laura & Pablo
- Rex
- 80 degree weather
- Wearing shorts & skirts
- Mexican food
- Having time to finish Kavalier & Clay and possibly start other books (I'm pretty stoked about this one)
- Food Network & 100 billion other channels & Movies on Demand (this might conflict with the one above)
- Queen size bed
- The Shops at La Cantera
- Possible day trip to Austin
- Gruene, TX
- Haircut
- Removal of my bottom retainer (cross fingers)
- Jaguar convertible
- Bugging my brother to hang out with me

Spring Break: What I'm not looking forward to:
- Allergy attack

Seriously, who needs a fancy Spring Break in an exotic locale when there are so many great things waiting for me in Texas? Plus, Texas is pretty cool despite what many say.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hate your bottom retainer? I love mine! I wish I had a permanent top one too. But alas, my life sucks.

-Natalie

2:13 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

i didn't know you had a retainer!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home