Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy new year's.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!

i hope that everyone is having fun at some awesome party and isn't spending new year's at home with their parents. i think the only way i've been surviving tonight is taht i'm somewhat drunk right now thanks to the $10 bottle of champagne that my father bought for the night. new year's in san antonio sucks. it's foggy thus not allowing me to see the fireworks that i can normally view from our balcony. sucks. so lame. boo.

also, i wanna makeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh. i hate new year's.

but my mom hss just informed me of an uncut south park movie. they're saying "fuck" on tv! haha.

new year's in new york next year. i'm kissing someone at midnight next year. who's with me. you? awesome. see you in a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home