Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why is everyone in Texas done with finals? How? Jillian's almost done too. I'm not going home until the 23rd. Booooo.

At least I'll be home in time for Aaron's Christmas party and the amazing food that I've heard so much about. Mmmmmmm. But I'm missing the Labat concert AGAIN which makes me sad cause I really want to sing Christmas songs with my girls.

My family is AWESOME by the way. Funniest/weirdest group of people you'll ever meet. My mom's cousin gave me $10 for no reason and then she bugged her sister for $10 and then gave me $5. So I made $15 this weekend and I got free dinners and cab rides and I went to the Metropolitan Opera's opening night of Rigoletto and saw The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee and went to MOMA. Family is fun.

But I still have finals. Ahhhhhhhh. I'm ready to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home