Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

half of all our lives are spent encouraged by embarrassment

"we'd meet up at night
pretty late by the falls
talk too fast without regret
with headlights and stars
it was brighter than the daylight
bodies all backlight
unconscious though we're moving
stereo was screaming" ~ matt pond PA

i fell in love tonight. twice. at the quarry. and by love i mean "love."

first one was at borders. as i was leaving i saw a cute guy with good hair and glasses and i thought, if we were basing things on looks alone, i would go out with you.

second one was at starbucks. he was very attractive. well dressed. sitting alone at a table. looked as though he was doing homework or something. and i was just drawn to him. we locked eyes twice and it made me smile inside.

matt pond pa provided the music for my drive and they always put me in a dreamy mood. i get very pensive when i listen to them. their music makes me want to fall in love. i imagine myself sitting on a couch with my boyfriend drinking tea and just listening to music. so i guess that's why i fell in love twice today. thanks matt pond pa. thanks alot.

but i bought ray lamontagne's trouble. this cd makes me want to take a mini road trip. to the hill country or something. somewhere very texas. anyways i like the cd alot. i think maggie would be happy about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

woowoowooooo!!!!





*happy*

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home