Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shoplifters are beaten and kicked and then turned over to the police.




Band parking only. I love it.

Today I went to one of my absolute favorite places ever: Gruene, TX. It's turned into a huge tourist attraction which is annoying, but I still love it.

The Museum of Art and Music has an Austin City Limits exhibit going on right now. This year marks the 30th anniversary of the festival. The exhibit is of photographs from all 3 decades. It's really neat and the pictures are beautiful. Photography and music. Two of my favorite things combined into one. I love it. This museum visit just made me even more excited for the festival. It's going to rock so hard.


1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Three Things I Can't Wait For (In Order Of Importance):
1. Wilco
2. Laura
3. Pablo

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home