Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh I get it, you guys do love each other!

Today started off really crappy.

I got really depressed/got really pissed off/wished that summer was over already.

I wanted to listen to my Marvin Gaye cd but since my laptop sucks, it's stuck in there because the battery died and my charger doesn't work anymore.

But then I went to H.E.B. and bought myself sunflowers.

And I went to my Spanish class and he let us out early for the Spurs game.

And then Mike called me just to say what's up and I felt loved.

And then the Spurs won.

And I watched the MTV Movie Awards and 1) I'm really glad that Leonardo DiCaprio won because I thought he was much better than Jamie Fox and 2) I'm still really jealous that Rachel McAdams got to make out/have fake sex with Ryan Gosling. REALLY REALLY jealous. But I like her anyways. And now I want to go watch The Notebook.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kiss/body-humping/fake sex was real hot. And made me real jealous. And then I definitely watched The Notebook last night too.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS, that comment was mine aka Nata's.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home