Do you want my flannel?

spring blog commence!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Everybody loves to cha cha cha

Here's an update on how the summer has been going so far:

1. It's June now. Which is awesome because it's my favorite month. And because my birthday is approaching!!!! So soon.

2. My internship is going well. I'm learning stuff and I'm getting more comfortable around the people. An invitation to an awesome event was extended to me and the other intern this week. But I don't want to say what it is yet cause I don't want to jinx it since I feel like us going hasn't been made official yet. But I'll probably be on here freaking out when I found out for sure. And then you'll be jealous. Actually probably not but whatevs. Oh and SAM COOKE IS MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER NOW.

3. I got suitemates and they're really nice. I had dinner with them last night and they're people I actually want to hang out with. So yay for good roommates!

4. Fondue rules.

5. The weather here sucks right now. It's raining and gross so I stayed in tonight. I am also really tired though. I'm not used to 8 hour days. All I want to do after work is come home and sleep. Having a fake real grown up job is exhausting.

Anyways, I hope your summer is rockin' as hard as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home